Friday, January 22, 2010

my birthday~210110~

Yesterday was my big big day~
so happy on tat day~
but oso un happy on tat day~
b'coz my darling didnt bc~
cnt accompany me~
he was 3 year no celebrate wit me~
no gift n no special~
nvm ~
i nt angry wit u~
i know u hv ur reason no celeberate wit me~
but~~~
dun forget the thing~
u promise wit me~
haha~
on tat day~
i hd working~
so kou lian dai~
after working~
i was gathering wit fang,vv and kah yee~
when i reached thr~
i was so surprised~
b'coz i seen my form 6 friend at thr~
haha~
thx they all~
so long tm didnt celebreted my birthday~
i m vy vy happy,when i saw tat cake~
(nt me tan jia o)
make a wish~make a wish~



they juz stick 18 candle~
haha~











vv n me

me n li na

suzen n me



me n shi yin

fang n me

kah yee n me

good memory wit u all~~
thx vy vy much~

tis card frm esthar,eunice,qing n zyon~
n tis mask~
thx u all~
i like it~
oh~~~
so many many rm1 o~~
tis is kah yee,vv,fang,pei,suzen,lina,shi yin,pei wen~
gv me d angpau~
haha~
all is 1 ringgit~
really sly~
b'coz 2day suzen chang rm1 wit me~



finally~

to my dear friends~

whether u hv celebrate wit me or nt~

i m vy vy happy n thx u all~

love u all~~~(^0^)

2 comments:

my dear~~

my dear~~

my frenz~~~~~

Followers